Where can I find a Paediatrician?

May 26, 2017 - Melinda Denham - in category Results Support

No Comments

If your child has been identified as having a “high likelihood” for autism by ASDetect, or if you suspect that your child may have autism, your first step should be to see your GP. If required, your GP can refer you to a Paediatrician for a formal autism assessment.

For more information about organising a formal assessment, see How can I get a formal assessment for autism?

Share this article